HostedPBX, SIMPLY what is it?
HostedPBX is your office phone system … in the cloud. It means there is no need to invest in your own on-premise phone system hardware. Unlike a traditional phone system, where you own the phone and phone system, in a HostedPBX environment there’s no need to invest in the expensive hardware and software associated with the phone system. We do the hard work, you simply own the phones.
Many of the phone system features often associated with a large business–things like mobile twinning, conferencing, and unified messaging–are traditionally only available to companies who can afford the more expensive digital lines–otherwise knows as a PRI circuit–and have the tech resources on staff to support and maintain the phone system itself.
With hosted PBX, we own the back-end hardware and maintain software upgrades, service and support on the system. You own your phones and then pay a monthly fee on a per extension basis. We do the rest.
And when your business grows, there’s no need to worry adding more hardware, lines cards or system capacity. You simply order an extra phone, plug it in, and voila … the extension is now on your network. rest. No more worrying about software upgrades, system failures or system moves.
Our hosted PBX solutions includes the following features:
- Choice of HD Voice quality VOIP telephones from Polycom
- Voicemail to Email
- Remote phone capability (home or remote offices)
- SoftPhone for PC, MAC, or through a browser
- SoftPhone for the iPhone, Android
- Auto Attendant, dial by extension
- DID number included per subscriber
- Optional ACD Call Center
- Optional web based call center reporting
- Optional 24×7 Call Recording
- Browser based phone control, manage your desk phone through a browser – XPad
- Desktop Call Control from your PC
- Mobile Twinning – ring your desk and cell at the same time and transfer back and forth
- Multi party conferencing
- Optional inbound conference bridge